Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Don't Forget to Have Fun!!

Hey all!  It's Kim!  In the middle of this busy holiday season, don't forget to have some fun! After all, it is Friday and it's sure to be 5:00 somewhere!!


I hadn't used the skyline stamp from On Trend 2013 and I happened to be looking at it at the end of a long day when I was wondering if it was too early for a glass of wine.  It was quite a fortuitous thought since the sentiment set Take a Number was in the new release and had the perfect sentiment!!  That building is definitely the place to be right now!


On Trend 2013                                 Take a Number

I also love all the extras in On Trend 2013.  I used the geo tag and the stamped sequins (along with a few real ones thrown in for sparkle).  Have a great Friday and I hope you have your 5:00 moment!    -Kim